help me figure something out

okay, maybe this might be a little hard to explain, but let's say I have ten similar images all at 600x400 opened up in Paint.Net. Now let's say on the first image, I take the lasso and make a circle in the middle of the image. Now, how can I ONLY copy the selected lasso circle and paste it directly to the other 9 pics, but NOT the actual colored pixels in the circle??

See what I mean? I want to use the same lasso circle design that I made in the 1st image and apply it to the other images, but I don't want to paste the colored pixels from the 1st image to the other 9 images. I just want to post the actual lasso circle to all the images that way I can crop every pic to the same exact lasso coordinates while at the same time all the pics will still remain with their original colored pixels, instead of all ten images being exactly like the 1st image in terms of the exact same colored pixels inside the lasso circle.

See what I mean? It's kind of hard to explain, but I know someone understands what I'm trying to say. Any help would be much appreciated!

okay, maybe this might be a little hard to explain, but let's say I have ten similar images all at 600x400 opened up in Paint.Net. Now let's say on the first image, I take the lasso and make a circle in the middle of the image. Now, how can I ONLY copy the selected lasso circle and paste it directly to the other 9 pics, but NOT the actual colored pixels in the circle??

See what I mean? I want to use the same lasso circle design that I made in the 1st image and apply it to the other images, but I don't want to paste the colored pixels from the 1st image to the other 9 images. I just want to post the actual lasso circle to all the images that way I can crop every pic to the same exact lasso coordinates while at the same time all the pics will still remain with their original colored pixels, instead of all ten images being exactly like the 1st image in terms of the exact same colored pixels inside the lasso circle.

See what I mean? It's kind of hard to explain, but I know someone understands what I'm trying to say. Any help would be much appreciated!

ok Simon, thanks for the tip. I think I'm on the right path as far as copying the lasso shape design and being able to paste that onto the other images, but when I do, it pastes the design and while there are no colored pixels from the original image (which is good), the lasso circle pastes itself as the white and gray checkerboard.

So how can I copy the design off a new layer and paste it to all the other images so that it stays translucent so I can still see the images behind the translucent lasso circle in each of the images?

ok Simon, thanks for the tip. I think I'm on the right path as far as copying the lasso shape design and being able to paste that onto the other images, but when I do, it pastes the design and while there are no colored pixels from the original image (which is good), the lasso circle pastes itself as the white and gray checkerboard.

So how can I copy the design off a new layer and paste it to all the other images so that it stays translucent so I can still see the images behind the translucent lasso circle in each of the images?

Killer Rob, you should brush up on the Rules where you'll read that [rule=6]topic titles must be descriptive[/rule]. This in order for both the right user to see your problem and help more efficiently, and more importantly, for a clean and organised Forum; imagine if the Forum was littered with 'Question!' and 'request!!!!', searching would become difficult to say the least.

You have until after your next visit before I will have to lock your topic.

Killer Rob, you should brush up on the Rules where you'll read that [rule=6]topic titles must be descriptive[/rule]. This in order for both the right user to see your problem and help more efficiently, and more importantly, for a clean and organised Forum; imagine if the Forum was littered with 'Question!' and 'request!!!!', searching would become difficult to say the least.

You have until after your next visit before I will have to lock your topic.