Paint.net message board moderators

What's all this locking and bloody potato?

I posted a competition and they locked it because there was too many at the time. Actually, I looked at all of them because i wanted to do them, but they were all over. I also posted a question and was talked to like an idiot by one of the paint.net people and told me i should look around more. So, either they're BS-ing me, or you guys need to make this forum more accessible and easier to find things, because honestly, i can never find what i want.

dng2zh8.jpg

What's all this locking and bloody potato?

I posted a competition and they locked it because there was too many at the time. Actually, I looked at all of them because i wanted to do them, but they were all over. I also posted a question and was talked to like an idiot by one of the paint.net people and told me i should look around more. So, either they're BS-ing me, or you guys need to make this forum more accessible and easier to find things, because honestly, i can never find what i want.

dng2zh8.jpg

What's all this locking and stuff?

I posted a competition and they locked it because there was too many at the time. Actually, I looked at all of them because i wanted to do them, but they were all over. I also posted a question and was talked to like an idiot by one of the paint.net people and told me i should look around more. So, either they're kidding me, or you guys need to make this forum more accessible and easier to find things, because honestly, i can never find what i want.

Calm down, buddy. Being violent in your language is never a good way to try and complain about something.

Anyways, Myridden explained quite well in his post the reason for why he locked it, so there's no disputing that. If every member of the forum wanted to have a competition of some sort, it would be virtually impossible to keep track of them all, and it also negates the main purpose of the forum.

And, this forum is very assessible, due to the nature of phpBB3. There's the search button, located in the top right corner of the page, which will allow you to search for threads, or searchpaint.net aswell.

As for more important posts, or even some of the other competitions, are either stickies or announcments. There's also the rules, without sounding to be patronizing, is a good place to start: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3446

Also, for the mods, I removed anything which could be found to be offensive in the quote so you don't have to edit it out :wink:

What's all this locking and stuff?

I posted a competition and they locked it because there was too many at the time. Actually, I looked at all of them because i wanted to do them, but they were all over. I also posted a question and was talked to like an idiot by one of the paint.net people and told me i should look around more. So, either they're kidding me, or you guys need to make this forum more accessible and easier to find things, because honestly, i can never find what i want.

Calm down, buddy. Being violent in your language is never a good way to try and complain about something.

Anyways, Myridden explained quite well in his post the reason for why he locked it, so there's no disputing that. If every member of the forum wanted to have a competition of some sort, it would be virtually impossible to keep track of them all, and it also negates the main purpose of the forum.

And, this forum is very assessible, due to the nature of phpBB3. There's the search button, located in the top right corner of the page, which will allow you to search for threads, or searchpaint.net aswell.

As for more important posts, or even some of the other competitions, are either stickies or announcments. There's also the rules, without sounding to be patronizing, is a good place to start: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3446

Also, for the mods, I removed anything which could be found to be offensive in the quote so you don't have to edit it out :wink:

I didnt mean to sound harsh, but i wasnt aware of any 'competitions' currently on the board. I was trying to get more fun for everyone because there isnt much competitions out there that are accessible. Thanks you two, though, for your posts. I was just trying to show that there really wasnt that kind of stuff out there. I was just irritated that it blocked so quickly when no other competitions were active :?

dng2zh8.jpg

I didnt mean to sound harsh, but i wasnt aware of any 'competitions' currently on the board. I was trying to get more fun for everyone because there isnt much competitions out there that are accessible. Thanks you two, though, for your posts. I was just trying to show that there really wasnt that kind of stuff out there. I was just irritated that it blocked so quickly when no other competitions were active :?

dng2zh8.jpg

How can you say you aren't aware of any competitions, and also claim there aren't any that are accessible? The first statement implies lack of knowledge, the latter requires full knowledge. That's a contradiction. Please start making sense, QED. :roll: Take responsibility for your own intelligence.

Read the rules. It will tell you what you shouldn't be doing.

Use the search -- it works. http://searchpaint.net

Thread Closed

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

How can you say you aren't aware of any competitions, and also claim there aren't any that are accessible? The first statement implies lack of knowledge, the latter requires full knowledge. That's a contradiction. Please start making sense, QED. :roll: Take responsibility for your own intelligence.

Read the rules. It will tell you what you shouldn't be doing.

Use the search -- it works. http://searchpaint.net

Thread Closed

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg