Image Creation Contest

Hey josh_kosters.

It's always good to ask the community first about new competitions, to see whether it will sink or swim. We are beginning to become bogged-down with competitions left, right and centre. (You'll see five in the General Discussion area alone, before counting in the Overflow.) We must remember the primary purpose of the Forum, to help and support.

I applaud your enthusiasm, but I will be locking this simply because of the amount of the currently active contests on the go already. In fact, some of those aren't getting nearly enough attention or have recently been revived from their own hiatuses. Another one will not help.

Next time, can we ask first, please? It would better help both yourself and us. Many thanks :).

Hey josh_kosters.

It's always good to ask the community first about new competitions, to see whether it will sink or swim. We are beginning to become bogged-down with competitions left, right and centre. (You'll see five in the General Discussion area alone, before counting in the Overflow.) We must remember the primary purpose of the Forum, to help and support.

I applaud your enthusiasm, but I will be locking this simply because of the amount of the currently active contests on the go already. In fact, some of those aren't getting nearly enough attention or have recently been revived from their own hiatuses. Another one will not help.

Next time, can we ask first, please? It would better help both yourself and us. Many thanks :).