A pool table

PureSkill

I believe that as long as (s)he has only 1 gallery everything will be just fine, back to topic: the egdes of the light... the light metallic texture could use a semi-transparent reflected gradient (a gradient with 1 color's alpha set to 0) with some light colors and some darker, and the light is a bit strange, oh and a tip for jagged egdes: gaussian blur+ 1 or 2 with only alpha channel.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

It looks pretty good,but i have a few suggestions if you want to try.

The lines for the overhead light seem a bit too thick,you may want to trim those down,maybe use thinner lines then lower the opacity to give it an outline but not make it be overpowering.

You may also want to use some textured text and have something written on the table like some tables do to make it look less plain,i know a lot of tables are just green but i think in as an art project you may want to add it to give it a little more.

These are just suggestions if you want to keep them in mind.Looks like you did a good job so far though.Did you base this from a stock image? If so you should post a link to it on here.

good work though keep it up!

:shock:

OMG sry guys i just realised that i didnt save a pdn type, so i only saved the flattened image. <"idiot!" "idiot!" "idiot!" >

oh well, to semi make up for it ill post this:

20ho582.jpg

it was based on an image of a guitar i found here: http://www.infovisual.info/04/032_en.html

oh and @cola: ty for all the advice ill remember that when i try to recreate it, and the base image can be found here: http://www.redlionstalis.com/Image/Menu ... 0table.jpg

no prob man,practice makes perfect,the more you make the better you will get.You know you still need a sig and an avatar,maybe make pool related ones to start out with since you have a bit of experience with it.

also the body of the guitar reminds me of a horseshoe crab lol

http://skywalker.cochise.edu/wellerr/fossil/trilobite/6fssl-horseshoe-crab-3.jpg

some jagged edges Edit:use alpha masks, it's the best way., and the background is a bit plain, try using clouds with low roughness and large scale, then set constrast to 100 and gaussian blur with high radius then curves.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

• 1 year later...