Render plugin?

Impact Finale

Hey i was wondering if someone could help. I got a lot of renders from planetrender. I put them into the effects folder of paint.net.. will this make me able to use the renders or do i need some sort of plug-in ?

Sig21.png

what did you mean by this.. like these are 3d renders that i plan on using.. thanks for the help.

But are these regular images ? like PNG or JPG?

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

They are 3d images i got from planet render...but they are not showing up on the renders section..... but you told me to manually put it in Layer>Import.. but thats not as good..these are supposed to be used like the clouds render....... also where is the custom brush located?

Sig21.png

They are 3d images i got from planet render...but they are not showing up on the renders section..... but you told me to manually put it in Layer>Import.. but thats not as good..these are supposed to be used like the clouds render....... also where is the custom brush located?

Yes that type of image is called a render but it's an image not a render effect when your in Pdn go File>Open or Ctrl+O and find where you save those images and double click on the 1 you want to edit or w/e u want to do

holymotherofpoop.png

To Admin: Is this sig really too big?