Sign in to follow this  
Rubrica

Click Click Click! A worldwide competition!

By popular request, here is the Click Click Click thread!

First of all, a link: Click Click Click Homepage

Now, to tell you what this is all a bout: this is a worldwide competition, where you can click for your country. The competition extends throughout the year, split up into numeroues "games". Each game lasts a specifie amount of time, and the top six of each game get points, which contribute to their overall score.

Tips and Tricks:

• If you click 18 times, you unlock autoclick!
    Furthermore, if you click 50 times (without using autoclick), you get turboclick!
    You can only have 1 CCC session open on a single computer, however if you have multiple computers, then you can have a game on each of those!

I think that's all, so go and do some clicking *cough*for Britain!*cough*

:O I have to do over 300,000 click to get us to 7th place. I WILL get Britain a medal, I will! Maybe even a trophy! Come on, Bobofthedead! Come on, Myrddin (ban the top 7 countries with your banhammer. :D).

Yeah, they could at least have those alternative sound verification images. Anyway, I need some British help. Even if you're not British, if you don't care who wins, click (Change Country", please! :D

Hmmmm. Interpret them as you will Sozo :P bas4a? 38n78? Not making me dance. :|

I'm one of the only Kiwi's clicking lol and at 38th it seems a little intimidating lol. :)

EDIT - Is it just me or does the clicking stop on 979, and you can't click anymore?

The last two verification images I've gotten have said 'kapow' and 'pown.' An omen? :o :lol:

It is when you get "omen" as your next verification.

Sometimes when I refresh the image too much (= click OK about 7 to 8 times), it takes me to the shop. :lol:

Yep, that just happened to me too.