geometry figures

Hi, I hope I can do this in English...

If you use the function which make squares and circles etc, not marking but drawing, and you use the option, to fill that figure, without lines auround, the colors are switched, I mean you have to use the other mouse button to get the color you want.

puh...

it´s very confusing

Only with the Filled Shape only mode, not with the two others.

It will be illogical to change the behavior from one mode to another (weird grammar, as usual).

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

this should be switched.

it may be logcal, becaus if you onlly use the outline the color of these is the bottin you use, but if you set to interior is´t really not intuitive to have the secondary color as "filling". And that is what is allways praised about paint.net.

What Bob is trying to say is:

Many more people are used to the way it is now, and any change would cause more confusion. Basically, you're part of the few who think logically it should be oppisite. (It was confusing to me at first, also, but I got used to it.)

~~