Memory Problems

I have recently had to re-install Windows Vista. I have installed Net Framework 3.5sp1. I installed Paint.Net v3.36. Now upon opening Paint.net in the upper left hand corner it reads. Untitled(70%) - Paint.Net v3.36, it used to read Untitled (100%) Now when I import almost any picture it reads Untitled (14,17,33) stuff like that. Then when I try add most any affects to it to my picture, i receive some kind of memory message. Sure could use some help.

I recommend that you change your thread title quick, before any of the mods see it. :D Look at Rule #6 (and the rest of the rules while you're at it) to see what I mean. Also, you probably should have posted this in the Troubleshooting and Bug Reports forum.

As for your issue, have you tried re-installing Paint.NET? Also, your issue may (just possibly) be a hardware issue, i.e. one of your memory sticks has burnt out, causing you to lose memory capacity and make Paint.NET non-functional. That's not really very likely, but it is a possibility.

Photobucket Sucks!

I recommend that you change your thread title quick, before any of the mods see it. :D Look at Rule #6 (and the rest of the rules while you're at it) to see what I mean. Also, you probably should have posted this in the Troubleshooting and Bug Reports forum.
Taking over our job ;).

boopster, if you haven't changed your title by your next visit, I will have to lock your topic.

Moved to Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Untitled(70%) - Paint.Net v3.36, it used to read Untitled (100%)
That is just a visual cue to the zoom level of your image. If you were to select 100% zoom, you'll notice the title bar will mimic this change.
Then when I try add most any affects to it to my picture, i receive some kind of memory message.
Your image will quite possibly be too big to complete the effect, and your lack of memory (RAM) is the cause of this. To remedy, work on a smaller image; run the effect on the one layer as its own image and copy it across as a separate element; or upgrade your memory - RAM is dirt cheap these days.