All sudden random new question.

First things first, I'm new to the forums so don't yell at me. Ok, here is my question, is there a plugin that could make the line thin at the begining and end. It would help a lot for manga drawers.

i.e. I don't want it like this:

LineIdontwant.png

Do want it like this:

LineIwant.png

I haven't used the search feature because I honestly have no idea what the style of the line being draw is.

This can be done with straight lines, although not with curved lines, as far as I know. With a straight line, all you need to do is draw it horizontally on its own layer, then Motion Blur at a 0 degree angle. Set the value to your taste. I suppose you could curve the line after tapering it, with Power Stretch or Bulge or some such. Or Hexagonal Distort (I think that's what it's called.)

Photobucket Sucks!

Its not just one line that I am trying to modify, it could be a drawing with perhaps thousands of lines that would come out this way.

Tablet would be nice if I didn't have to spend money. A litle cheap of me, I know.

Still though, thanks for the help.