Tut Help Request(btw were do i request tuts)

Not in a forum marked PUBLISHING ONLY.

Seriously, is it that hard to read?...Sorry. I hope you don't think I'm angry with you personally. But we get one of these every day. Sometimes more than one.

I've moved it. General Discussion is where to post tutorial requests.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

mmm, the first one (by diabolicus) has a tutorial already. it's in legacy tutorials. look it up, it'll show you how to do it all. right here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26022&p=202989&hilit=diabolicus+sig#p202989

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

mmm, the first one (by diabolicus) has a tutorial already. it's in legacy tutorials. look it up, it'll show you how to do it all. right here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26022&p=202989&hilit=diabolicus+sig#p202989

Won't require a tutorial, pretty much just splatter and noise with some blurring and shaping.
Not in a forum marked PUBLISHING ONLY.

Seriously, is it that hard to read?...Sorry. I hope you don't think I'm angry with you personally. But we get one of these every day. Sometimes more than one.

I've moved it. General Discussion is where to post tutorial requests.

Thanks To All

234234112.jpg?t=1231333898

Thanks to Diabolicus, Cazaron, David Atwell, Ash