Happy Birthday Pauley Shore!

Thank you everyone! It's been a good day for me. I really was hoping the awards would be announced now but oh well. :P We got a DS and tons of games as well!

Everyone, please do have a :mtdew: or :bmw: providing you're not underage. :wink:

But more surprisingly, I got 100% in a French test I did before the Christmas holidays and for a while, I honestly had no idea what to do in that test. The test was easy yet confusing. I usually don't actually understand what the question would even say etc!

Thank you everyone! It's been a good day for me. I really was hoping the awards would be announced now but oh well. :P We got a DS and tons of games as well!

Everyone, please do have a :mtdew: or :bmw: providing you're not underage. :wink:

But more surprisingly, I got 100% in a French test I did before the Christmas holidays and for a while, I honestly had no idea what to do in that test. The test was easy yet confusing. I usually don't actually understand what the question would even say etc!

We? :D

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

We? :D

WE as in my me and my brothers (or as my teacher would say "my brothers and I")

Sorry, no DS for you.

Happy Birthday day vista? ! (late i know, sorry bout that - better late than never i s'pose)

:AddNoise: :AddNoise: :AddNoise: :mtdew::mtdew::mtdew:

:shock: 100% in a French Test. Everyone in my year who takes French sucks to put it plainly. Thank god i take Spanish. :D

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

:shock: I certainly wouldn't want to be a quadruplet, ( That's an actual word) growing up with 3 teens would be a pain in the rear.

Anyway, I wouldn't even need a DS from you, I already have one. :)

(If you've got Pokémon Pearl or TLOZ: Phantom Hourglass, you could share your friend code)

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|