AnimalXing

This is just something I made that I thought you would enjoy. :D

(I hope you do!)

Plug-ins needed:

Fire!

Here is your end result:

22625_a7073a641d38d9563eac5a86d3ba2783

Step one:

Using the selection tool, make a selection of 600 pixels high (from top to bottom) and 100 pixels wide.

Step two:

Fill in this box us the gradient tool and starting from the top left corner and ending in the bottom right (Primary color is red and secondary is dark red)

(Should look like this)

22625_8dfc3c27863d3d1908d54f55266315ea

Step three:

Repeat step one and two to make a second bax right after the first one. This time though, use the gradient with orange as your primary color and brown as your secondary color.

(Should look like this)

22625_06292aa3086320b287b01a89ff46d295

Repeat these steps, alternating colors as shown, until you reach the edge of the picture. (If you are off a couple of pixels, that's fine)

Step four:

Add noise to the picture, set the intensity to 51.

Step five:

Use the motion blur and set the distance to 40.

Step six (final step!):

Use the Fire! Plug-in and even though it is in the render category, if you set it down to two, it will make our final product!

22625_a7073a641d38d9563eac5a86d3ba2783

Any feedback, criticism or comments, are fine.

I hope you enjoyed making Fire Bars!

I like the end result but you should not use attachments to host the images. I would suggest using photobucket or imageshack to host your images. Please read the rules

Eh? There's nothing in the rules about not attaching images to your post...

You must be thinking about the Pictorium.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...