how to make like this

DarkMie

DarkMie, it is highly advisable you review the Rules before posting again (Rule [rule=2]#2[/rule] in particular). You should have noticed that you're posting in a section titled 'Troubleshooting & Bug Reports', a place meant for technical assistance. If you have an ordinary question to ask, the General Discussion & Questions section is the place to post.

Your topic has been moved to the said section.

Moved to General Discussion & Questions

im so sorry...pls forgive me.. why when im copying the picture from a image web or wat ever i got like this

i also got this problem when i already pasted then ,.. the picture when i want to resized it will be like been cut or somewat or my method isnt right.

22775_0578d5e9fabc6db8f146c31889813e5d

22775_a938511e333b37a2144cdf19fe974e85

o0o0o0o0o.png

Okay...

In the shot you posted, the reason parts of the image get cut off is because of Finish Pixels, as seen in your history window.

When you paste an image you should move/resize while it still is in a selection, so it is within the canvas. If that is what you want.

Otherwise, when the pixels "finish" the parts that aren't inside get cutoff.

This happens when you select another tool, or add an effect after pasting.

•♪♫♫♪•

FoolsBlood.png

|- The Rules -|- çobblestones -|- CaMo -|- MeTaL -|

╠═╧╨»Φ«╨╤═╣

oh it like that ? so it will be automatic cut off ? oo.then how to put my picture overthere ? if i remove the black colour then the transparent background will appear but i dont want that thing i want only the picture border :|

o0o0o0o0o.png