How do I download paint.net ?

HI :D !

Please HELP !!!! I have tried to download Paint.NET to my computer but it does'nt work :oops:

Can someone please explain to me which program I have to download first :?: ....and then step by step which programs that I have to download after the first program to make Paint.NET work :?

Greetings Angelina.

Do remember to post in the correct section next time - you have a trouble to shoot, so the Troubleshooting & Bug Reports section is the one for you.

Moved to Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

---

Let's try and start from the beginning: what have you downloaded and where from?

Greetings Angelina.

Do remember to post in the correct section next time - you have a trouble to shoot, so the Troubleshooting & Bug Reports section is the one for you.

Moved to Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

---

Let's try and start from the beginning: what have you downloaded and where from?

Hi :D ! I'm sorry I posted in the wrong section :oops:

I have downloaded paint.net 2.0 + paint.net 3.0 ....but now have I put those in the garbage because the programs didn't work...so could yuo please help me from the start ? I mean what program should I download from the beginning and what programs after that ? I would like to use Paint.NET in the latest version.

Microsoft is the place that I'd downoloaded from.

Pardon my english :oops: , I'm not so good in english :oops: ...I hope you understand anyway :?

You downloaded Paint.NET from Microsoft? Are you sure it wasn't Microsoft Paint you were downloading, rather than Paint.NET?

In order to download Paint.NET, go to this page. Scroll down, pick a mirror, and click on the large graphic. That will take you to that mirror's download site. Click the download link, tell your browser to "save file", wait for the download, and voila.

Photobucket Sucks!