Sign in to follow this  
Simon Brown

Upload to... v2.6

Dont give up, if you properly developed this, it could have amazing abilities. Finally something Photoshop didnt think of. Who knows maybe Rick could incorporate this into PDN 4.0, unless theres copyright infringement. Keep up the good work :D

Should I add a better way of saving your keys, such as a checkbox and not stored in Paint.NET User Files? How important would upgrading the tokens to the new storage be? For how many versions/how long would I need to keep it backwards-compatible.

As an update on the Photobucket situation, i'm afraid I can't get their API to work. I can do anything directly but not upload, one library crashes when I reference it in a method and the other is for silverlight and I can't even find binaries for it. If anyone believes they can implement it i'd be willing to send them what i've done so far and I could include it as a library.

As an update on the Photobucket situation, i'm afraid I can't get their API to work. I can do anything directly but not upload, one library crashes when I reference it in a method and the other is for silverlight and I can't even find binaries for it. If anyone believes they can implement it i'd be willing to send them what i've done so far and I could include it as a library.

Thankyou very much for this awesome awesome plugin. I love the Photobucket account recognition thing it was extremely well done.

Thankyou very much for this awesome awesome plugin. I love the Photobucket account recognition thing it was extremely well done.