Sign in to follow this  
Wolverine

Sig Battlez!!!!

I say a new sig.

2 other questions

1. Since there are 5 people in the battle, can each person vote for two people?

2. What are you going to do about the prize? Is it going to say "I Beat So and so, what and what, Jimmy Dean, and Finn sig battle!" with tiny text?

That would be really hard to read but hilarious! :lol: (Of course the real names of the competitors are going to replace the names I have)

hmm idk, should we be able to vote two people guys? thats a good question...might be a good idea but....think tiebreaker how'd that work? I think we should just keep it at 1 vote per person so we dont get people confused or make it somewhat complicated :P

and i know what to do for the prize. you'll just have to wait and see :twisted: :twisted:

One question to Wolverine, do we have to make a new sig, or can we use old ones, that we've made?

:?: any help?

since there is a new THEME each time and it is all about your tallent and creativity...i have to say no :cry:

but i'm sure that be okay right?

EDIT: i think if you wantde to edit a signature you have previously made to match the theme more, i'd be cool with that!

**side note---when people vote, i dont want them to just look at how good the sig is...graphicness wise...i want people to vote based on creativity/idea and whatever YOU think matches the theme the most/best

Recently my inner tag maker has been a bit ill. I feel the approach I used is okay, but doesn't match the polish or flair of the other contender's usual designs. ;)

Long story. :P Let's just say that Wolverine is tired.

Anyway, since I'm in charge now and I won't be entering, Pete, survulus, FreE.MasoN and LFC4EVER are the "battlers".

Also, after this sig battle, I would like this (and the voting thread) thread to be locked. That is because to keep this thread fairly organized, I would have to edit the topic title everytime (Sig battle 3 on page 5, for example. D: ), and I can't do that if this is Wolverine's thread.

:)

I'll start the voting tomorrow, so Pete should send his entry today.

If you don't send your entry to me in time, I will have to leave you out. :(

Long story. :P Let's just say that Wolverine is tired.

Anyway, since I'm in charge now and I won't be entering, Pete, survulus, FreE.MasoN and LFC4EVER are the "battlers".

Also, after this sig battle, I would like this (and the voting thread) thread to be locked. That is because to keep this thread fairly organized, I would have to edit the topic title everytime (Sig battle 3 on page 5, for example. D: ), and I can't do that if this is Wolverine's thread.

:)

I'll start the voting tomorrow, so Pete should send his entry today.

If you don't send your entry to me in time, I will have to leave you out. :(

to me, that seems quite hypocritical. in the SDOTY, she (?) was having a huge go at tHs for not having anything done (which was WAY to harsh on tHs), and now, she's (?) not doing anything on her thing, and that goes against what she was saying (tHs get a move on, if you start something you have to finish it) this is confusing.

to me, that seems quite hypocritical. in the SDOTY, she (?) was having a huge go at tHs for not having anything done (which was WAY to harsh on tHs), and now, she's (?) not doing anything on her thing, and that goes against what she was saying (tHs get a move on, if you start something you have to finish it) this is confusing.

hmmm, so Kemaru, do we need to send our sigs to you now? You can just right-click on my sig > view image and get the code. shall i still send it?

hmmm, so Kemaru, do we need to send our sigs to you now? You can just right-click on my sig > view image and get the code. shall i still send it?