How do you make collages as good as this..

By cutting you mean with the lasso or other selection tools? No.

tHs means that when you resize - if you hold shift you maintain a nicer quality.

Okay, But I mean, I cut with Magic Wand, I don't know how to cut with the Lasso tools, Or others, and I am not very good at going around the edges, I'm not neat, So to get this clear, After I cut, If I wanna resize, While resizing, I need to hold Shift to make it look neater and keep the quality..Correct? (xD)

The post above probably has crappy art.. Just look past that

:D

Remember that tutorial I pointed you to? Use that method to cut stuff out. Comes out much better. In fact - if you want it to come out really well use this tutorial (but I don't know if you quite have enough experience yet).

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Remember that tutorial I pointed you to? Use that method to cut stuff out. Comes out much better. In fact - if you want it to come out really well use this tutorial (but I don't know if you quite have enough experience yet).

Yes I remember that tutorial But I don't quite understand it..

Ahh yes, the Line tool can be a bit confusing. You just click in one place, and then drag out your mouse to where you want the line to end. Before doing anything else, you can fiddle with the nubs that appear on the line to make the line fit whatever curve or object you're trying to fit around. By right-clicking on the little nubs, you create what's called a Bezier, where the line isn't restricted to those actual glowy spots.

Here's a file that might help you with it.

To finish off your line, press the Enter button your keyboard. And then start off a new line the same way. Pretty soon, you'll have your entire object selected.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

Ahh yes, the Line tool can be a bit confusing. You just click in one place, and then drag out your mouse to where you want the line to end. Before doing anything else, you can fiddle with the nubs that appear on the line to make the line fit whatever curve or object you're trying to fit around. By right-clicking on the little nubs, you create what's called a Bezier, where the line isn't restricted to those actual glowy spots.

Here's a file that might help you with it.

Okay, I'll try it out now..

Oh, by the way - David just pointed out that there is an unlocked version available to ask questions on, regarding the tutorial.

Here it is: Link

You should ask questions about the tutorial in that thread.