Triumph Font

Taff2493

Hi All,

I am trying to find out what style font is used to produce the Triumph brand font.

I wanted to do a project using the same style to write with, so to speak, in flames or anything else eye catching.

I have put a pic up of the Triumph brand I am on about, I have been searching for weeks, but still nothing, needless to say I am very new to all this and would appreciate any help. The actual logo/name I am trying to create in fire is Taff Triumph. I will try and attach a pic of what I have done so far so hopefully you can get an idea of what I am trying to do, the main reason is that I have started to post some motorcycle videos on youtube and wanted something eye catching to use as an opening to the vids, all suggestions would be greatfully received.

Thanks again.

19647_b58383678e298fa8404ec5750f58b559

19647_4dd8466e352a453e2cff765bbbbb38bf

It isn't on whatthefont. and the top results on google turn up nothing. It looks sort of western, though, so I guess you could download a western font and once you had the basic outline of the text, you could go back and edit it. Just a suggestion.

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...