Forum enhancements

Simon Brown

Much better! I've been wanting a new style to be made for this forum, something a bit more sleak and artistic looking. I'm using it now, so thank you very much.

We need more good skins for the site, like this one, especially seeing its for a graphics editing package.

Excellent work, Simon.

I've been meaning to make a Stylish theme also, but haven't found the time/motivation to start... :roll:

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Simon you're a champion. The only thing that's annoying me with your theme (I do think it's excellent) is that the 'New Topic' button is shoddy. Instead of being nice and aliased, it's now a rectangle shape :cry: .

Is there any code that I could put in to change the button to this: NEWTOPIC.png :?:

ExampleButton.png

See the difference?

Anyway thanks again Simon!

...I have failed to change the reply image. :(

I don't understand. Do you mean that you don't know any code that could change the reply button?

Or that you can't make the corners of the "Reply" button black because you do not have my crazy Über PdN skillz? This is completely understandable 8) No need to be sad about it.

If you mean the first, that's OK, I was just wondering.

If you mean the second...

And (sorry to be a pain) one more thing...

HiddenText45framedelay.gif

...text is hidden in a few different places.

I don't understand. Do you mean that you don't know any code that could change the reply button?

Both, but I was specifically talking about the above. The only method I know using just CSS is background-image - which doesn't work. I may try a greasemonkey script, but I prefer stylish's cleanliness and believe it is easier for people to install Stylish scripts that Greasemonkey ones.

KaHuc.png