how do you get the folder of paint.net on your computer?

I'm not sure I know what you're asking.

When you install Paint.NET, the Paint.NET folder is automatically created in your C:\Program Files folder.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Have you installed Paint.NET? You wouldn't be able to run it without the Paint.NET folder somewhere on your system, and by default it is placed in the Program Files folder.

It doesn't matter which one you have. Both of them install Paint.NET. If you don't have .NET 2.0 on your system, then you'd need to install the one with .NET 2.0 or install it seperately on your own.

~ Becoming the Archetype

What's somewhere on your computer? I'd help if you were a bit more desctiptive with your questions. I.E. Using more than one sentence to convey your meaning.

After you've installed it, a folder called Paint.NET will be in your C:\Program Files directory, unless you specify a different location during setup.

If you don't have PDN installed, all you have to do is double-click the .exe file after you've downloaded it from the http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/download.html page. If you have .NET 2.0 on your machine, you can download the PDN only installer, which will be the smaller one. If you don't have .NET 2.0, download the larger of the two from the download page. You will be prompted to install .NET before Paint.NET will install.

If you're not sure if you have .NET 2.0 on your machine or not, go under the Control Panel and click Add Remove Programs. If Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework is listed there, you have .NET 2.0 installed. If it's not there, you'll have to download the larger installer and install .NET first.

~ Becoming the Archetype

We don't know why you're trying to find the installation folder. Are you just trying to use Paint.NET, or do you need access to the program's files for some reason? Are you trying to install a plugin?

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg