Cola's Gallery (Updated 2/20/2009)

Cola

thanks for your reply im really glad you like it,I'm not sure im ready to tackle making a tutorial quite yet but it is something for me to keep in mind for the future.A tip i could give you for creating the light rays is to use motion blur from where you want the rays and in the color you want them and motion blur it in the direction you want the rays and the desired distance and do that on multiple layers with varied opacity to give it that shine transparency,also if you look i used some blue as well which i did the same thing but moved it a bit down and used less layers with the opacity fairly low,then since you have multiple layers you have made with the motion blur at different opacity,you can go back and erase parts off of layers that look too dense and not the desired effect.I will keep in mind posting a tutorial but im hoping this may give you an idea to play around with to try it out until i decide to tackle my first tut.

Thank you,im really glad you like my sig! There was a lot of brainstorming on it lol.

I'd like to say that i like your sig aswell the feeling it gives me is like winter night time i really do like it a lot keep up the great work!