Sign in to follow this  
spritemoney

if you would make a paint.net logo and icon what would it..

I would make it a Monkey

Splash screen

Splashscreen2.png

16x16 Monkey

PDNMascott16by16pixels.png

32x32 Monkey

PDNMascott32by32pixels.png

48x48 Monkey

PDNMascott48by48pixelsNose3.png(3rd try) PDNMascott48by48pixelsNose2.png(2nd try) PDNMascott48by48pixels.png(1st try)

love the boot screen but not sure i like the monkey icon idea its not realy like a paint.net feels its kinda like a GIMP icon "noc off"

...feels its kinda like a GIMP icon "noc off"

But theirs is a fox nod.gif

yeah i geose so i no i spelled it wrong XD hey is there any way i could change the splash screen?

Well... there is in a way... :twisted:

Yes, I was actually thinking about telling him to ask people for the code, then learn c#, then find where the spashscreen is in the code, then change it to show his own splashscreen... But decided against it.

Yes, I was actually thinking about telling him to ask people for the code, then learn c#, then find where the spashscreen is in the code, then change it to show his own splashscreen... But decided against it.

im good with editing code just not making ti how do i get to the paint.net code to edit it so i can use you splash screen. i made one for magix movie editor but i could not find it on paint -_-'