Line Tool with more Pins

Sometimes I'm using the right click (If I need to).

And it would be really laborious, If I switch between Ink Scape and P.net...

Not too bad. I switch between Adobe Illustrator, Paint.NET and Photoshop all the time. it doesn't take too long.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I don't believe there are any Plugins that would help with the line tool. To work around this, I make the line shorter to adjust for the curves I am trying to make. I just line up the next line as best I can. I may have to draw more lines to make the object, but it usually comes out pretty good. The key I have found is when you lining up the next line, zoom in quite a bit to get the exact pixels to lineup straight.

background3sigxz1.png

Plugins can only do Effects, Adjustments, and filetypes. They can't do tools. If you want to accomplish this, you will need another program, because Paint.NET can't do this as of yet. Maybe in the future, but not at the moment.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Yes, it's possible, but I would wonder why. See, most of the time (for me) the Line tool is used in its Curve form when outlining something on a layer below it. Since a plugin can only access one layer (reading or writing) at this point, it would seem rather pointless.