How to Airbrush like a Professional (let's try this again)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
where is this airbrush located lol .... awesome tutorial. The black pointing lines were pretty hard to miss.

haha i tried to make it really really easy to follow.

lol actually nevermind lol i just figured out there is no such thing as an air brush and that its all just a style of editing.... your very talented . thanks again lol the tutorial kinda seemed complicated i guess..but it almost seemed as if when you first did it ..you were testing out new things as well.

Thankss again Lindsay.

Cheers.

Sig21.png

• 3 weeks later...
I just downloaded this program because someone told me it was easy to use. This was my first try fixing a picture. Not completely happy with it because I wish my har looked more red. Oh well. Your tutorial helped a lot though, I am editing inept.

on a scale of 1 to win, this is epic.

You succeed. A lot.

I just downloaded this program because someone told me it was easy to use. This was my first try fixing a picture. Not completely happy with it because I wish my har looked more red. Oh well. Your tutorial helped a lot though, I am editing inept.

on a scale of 1 to win, this is epic.

You succeed. A lot.

Yay! Thanks :)))))))))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...