SDOTY :: Sig Designer of the Year[Rules+Bracket pg1]updated

TopHATslash

Wait, is this the SDOTY for 2008 or 2009? If 2009, we'd better move as fast as we can so we can name an official winner before the year is over...

THS, you need to outline the plan of what this competition is going to look like. Right now we're all signed up for something that we don't really know anything about other than the people we'll be competing against.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Then give me what you think. I stated everything above, but changed the submittion times. It's going to be comp for Designs of '08, obviously. But this can last a few weeks into January. When I started this, I didn't mean for metobe creating every little rule. I need to know whats good for everyone else, because holiday season is hectic for everyone.

I don't think the year part is all tha relevant, it could carry through more of half the next year and I don't mind, honest. Though I'm keeping some of my better sigs for later,if I get through o later that is..

To confirm, can we use any previously used sigs, or would that be unfair?

I don't think the year part is all tha relevant, it could carry through more of half the next year and I don't mind, honest. Though I'm keeping some of my better sigs for later,if I get through o later that is..

To confirm, can we use any previously used sigs, or would that be unfair?

No more than two. And I would like to save my best sigs for last, but my hardest competition will be my first opponent. :cry:

The question is, would that make Sozo happy? :wink:

Ha, his being unfocused? Or his making another tech sig? I'm not sure which. I'd like to win this competition, but Jake is one of the people I've looked up to since I joined this forum. I won't feel bad if I lose to him. :)

EDIT: Does "no outside programs" exclude Terragen? Technically, it could be called a render. I only ask because I have an old Terragen render sitting around, and I thought I may as well use it for something.

I've made 3, gonna make another. So now I have a choice on which weapon I get to use :D And I'm working on another 2, if I had bloody time this weekend. And Sozo, I know what you mean, there's a lot of people in this competition I've looked up to snce I joined here, it'll be so interesting to see what idea's peopel come up with...