Sign in to follow this  
TopHATslash

SDOTY :: Sig Designer of the Year[Rules+Bracket pg1]updated

Most of you that are whining need to get a life, please.

Working on it, but it's not as easy as it sounds. :wink:

I'm announcing my retire from the paint.net forums after this whole thing is over. I'm tired of the immaturity on this board. Even though there are very sophisticated, and wise people like the whole staff, blooper, sozo, jake, and a lot others that I can't go on or I'll leave someone out.

Sad day. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I'll miss ya THs. You brought a great deal of skill and maturity to the forum.

You'll find me at sublime if you need me once this is over (I'm admin) and you'll find me at sigresource.com (i'm mod).

I'll be sure to drop by. I think I have Sublime bookmarked somewhere...

Most of you that are whining need to get a life, please.

Working on it, but it's not as easy as it sounds. :wink:

I mainly meant the people that were going out of there way to nag me about it, not you. Your in college. :P

I'm announcing my retire from the paint.net forums after this whole thing is over. I'm tired of the immaturity on this board. Even though there are very sophisticated, and wise people like the whole staff, blooper, sozo, jake, and a lot others that I can't go on or I'll leave someone out.

Sad day. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I'll miss ya THs. You brought a great deal of skill and maturity to the forum.

Well I'm honored. I never thought I'd be good enough for a compliment like that.

You'll find me at sublime if you need me once this is over (I'm admin) and you'll find me at sigresource.com (i'm mod).

I'll be sure to drop by. I think I have Sublime bookmarked somewhere...

Links sig if you need it, mate.

----

I'll be around people. Only in the overflow though. I just mainly will lurk.

Here's the deal..

Most of you that are whining need to get a life, please. Thats why I have been gone the past week or so.. new girl friend, school exams, etc. So tbh some of you (you know who you are) have acted like little spoiled brats. The paint.net forum isn't my life and I don't have the time for it. I appreciate omar and caz getting the voting counted. I appreciate the others who have backed me up like steven. But all of you need to go outside and get some fresh air like I have and its great. I'm announcing my retire from the paint.net forums after this whole thing is over. I'm tired of the immaturity on this board. Even though there are very sophisticated, and wise people like the whole staff, blooper, sozo, jake, and a lot others that I can't go on or I'll leave someone out. But the little amount if impatient children is unbelievable! I haven't used paint.net in a month except for making my entries. You'll find me at sublime if you need me once this is over (I'm admin) and you'll find me at sigresource.com (i'm mod).

Again, thanks to omar and caz for keeping it arolling.

edit: I should just disqualify you wolverine.

Yea im with you 2 ecliptics,

I havent been doin a lot lately due to school and messin with flash.

Plus I may Be upgrading from graphics to animations.

but like ths said

relax its no need to complain, this actually gives you time to make some good art :D

Here's the deal..

Most of you that are whining need to get a life, please. Thats why I have been gone the past week or so.. new girl friend, school exams, etc. So tbh some of you (you know who you are) have acted like little spoiled brats. The paint.net forum isn't my life and I don't have the time for it. I appreciate omar and caz getting the voting counted. I appreciate the others who have backed me up like steven. But all of you need to go outside and get some fresh air like I have and its great. I'm announcing my retire from the paint.net forums after this whole thing is over. I'm tired of the immaturity on this board. Even though there are very sophisticated, and wise people like the whole staff, blooper, sozo, jake, and a lot others that I can't go on or I'll leave someone out. But the little amount if impatient children is unbelievable! I haven't used paint.net in a month except for making my entries. You'll find me at sublime if you need me once this is over (I'm admin) and you'll find me at sigresource.com (i'm mod).

Again, thanks to omar and caz for keeping it arolling.

edit: I should just disqualify you wolverine.

I agree completely. :)

I have become less active too, people have lives, and for me (and i'm sure many others) it doesn't exist solely on the forums. It'll be sad to see you leave from here Wes, but at least your on sG. :D

thats nice you have a new girlfriend and are all into school, but i'm sorry....when you say your going to get something done and then about 2 weeks later its still...not done. Yah, i'm goin to get impatient. sorry i have upset you, and I drop out.

no hard feelings 8)

wow! are you serious? Grow up a bit before you make comments like that. If you want to play that game.. half the people didn't even remember about the competition to enter their entries by the deadline... Does that mean that is really sad and bad? No I gave them a second chance like you should give me. This is why I'm leaving this forum. You think you are cool because your throwing insults at me because I haven't been around. I'm sorry.. its not that I have ignored it. today is the first day I have signed onto this forum in about a week and a half. I have a 4.0 gpa and I keep it that way by not having my life revolve around e-promises.

soz

btw, impatience to the extreme of insulting and acting disrespectful to others is a sign of immaturity. Just thought I'd let you know that.

i am truly sorry you feel this way :( sry i have said anything and i did not mean to start a fight or anything.

but as i see you will not take it any other way, my friend the only person i see truly being "imature" right now is you. I was not trying to be "cool" i just had this small disease called...boredome and impatience lol. As i see it your saying your mature right? if you are, you will not try and make people offended and NOT reply to THIS reply- if you have anything else to say you can pm me.

I am really sry for those people reading this :( i never like getting into this kinda stuff. plz dont take me as the kind of person i feel i am giving off. Lol next time i will learn to control my bordome posts.

and still THS, i can tell your not a bad person, and i am not trying to tell people that.

EDIT: where are the insults?

w/e wolverine. If you really wanted to end it then you would stop posting about it. I'll drop it.

Anyways, PM me your entries for round 2. I won't be a selfish lazy bum like I've been called.

Simon: I wasn't referring to you.

ths you lazy bum, hurry up and get the sdoty up.

JKS.

lol, even though its been taking a long time, i appreciate you helping with the sdoty 8)

and sublime ftw xD

Yeah, end of arguments, people get busy and stuff happens. I think all members involved should now just help it run as smoothly and easily as possible, everyone possibley contributing.

Yeah pete. Sorry this fell apart guys. I also want to let everyone know only one person send me a sig for round 2. o.O

But its over. Or maybe we can keep it going in the summer.. from where we left off.