Sign in to follow this  
TopHATslash

SDOTY :: Sig Designer of the Year[Rules+Bracket pg1]updated

Man, Mike, your signature is great! Totally beats out Crimson's signature and I think everybody should vote for yours, because, well, you weren't exactly expecting Crimson to pull out something much better than his recent slew of signatures he has been wearing.

Thanks for the support man, means a lot ;)

I just found this. Yeah, I agree that all the sigs I've been making were pretty bad. But what do you have to say now, eh? :wink:

how about.............................................NOW?

wait wait, right.........................NOW?

OH i know, how about right around....................NOW?

will we have 2 wait 2 extra weeks?

I think it's time to condemn this thread to the depths of Paint.NET's vapor-threads. Farewell O' SDOTY competition. :(

I think it's a bit harsh saying that after all everyone put into it. Maybe THS is just too busy to do it, somone else should take over maybe, if he is.

Seems odd to me that no one counted the votes themselves, but everyone thought of complaining...

And before you say I didn't do it either, I started when THS asked me, but I had to stop 'cause my mom needed the computer, then I had exams. I'm sure some of you have a little bit of free time. I'd like to see a poll thread in the future though.

[Edit] Right, polls won't work. Maybe on another website...

...Results Are:

Crimson won by 7

Blooper won by 3

Kemaru won by 9

LFC4EVER won by 9

Pipp92 won by default

JJgunz won by 9

tHs won by 4

Helio won by default

cazaron won by default

Zwicky won by 12

wolverine won by default

ShK won by default

Doctor won by 1

Survuulus won by 2

Jake2K won by 13

Stephan won by default

Here's the deal..

Most of you that are whining need to get a life, please. Thats why I have been gone the past week or so.. new girl friend, school exams, etc. So tbh some of you (you know who you are) have acted like little spoiled brats. The paint.net forum isn't my life and I don't have the time for it. I appreciate omar and caz getting the voting counted. I appreciate the others who have backed me up like steven. But all of you need to go outside and get some fresh air like I have and its great. I'm announcing my retire from the paint.net forums after this whole thing is over. I'm tired of the immaturity on this board. Even though there are very sophisticated, and wise people like the whole staff, blooper, sozo, jake, and a lot others that I can't go on or I'll leave someone out. But the little amount if impatient children is unbelievable! I haven't used paint.net in a month except for making my entries. You'll find me at sublime if you need me once this is over (I'm admin) and you'll find me at sigresource.com (i'm mod).

Again, thanks to omar and caz for keeping it arolling.

edit: I should just disqualify you wolverine.