SDOTY :: Sig Designer of the Year[Rules+Bracket pg1]updated

TopHATslash

Maybe because you didn't have an opponent....?

no... that couldnt have been sarcasm i used... you're so hilarious tHs...

Must I refresh you that we are on a freaking text forum. :roll:

Anyway. Omar, I'm sorry for putting up the wrong one. Not one (well maybe a couple) people named their PM the right title like it clearly states but no worries. I had to dig through 8 pages of PMs to find all the right ones. You can reuse that sig in later rounds in case you move on. It's all my fault.

Oh, KING, what do you mean by war machine?

Dam, I am losing by FOUR votes. One of them was mine, but have you seen Flow55's? It rocks socks off. I just think it's a shame I'm not doing well in any of the competitions on the forum, or at least I thought I had the skill to progress a round. But nevertheless if I have to go down against any opponent it'd best be a good one like Flow55.

Must I refresh you that we are on a freaking text forum. :roll:

im sorry. truly i am. surv, its a good fight, and the voting isnt over yet, dont give up now!

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Anyway. Omar, I'm sorry for putting up the wrong one. Not one (well maybe a couple) people named their PM the right title like it clearly states but no worries. I had to dig through 8 pages of PMs to find all the right ones. You can reuse that sig in later rounds in case you move on. It's all my fault.

Well, are you planning to replace mine and redo the voting? 'Cause I'm not moving up otherwise. And that's not exactly fair.

I guess in the end it's up to you.

No man thats not right. I put up the new voting. Everyone re-vote but be sure to check the changes. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=28360

Well done THS, that was very kind on your part and you didnt hesitate to man-up when you made a mistake. You did a good deed and deserve a pat on the back. (hope you dont take that the wrong way, I think we all deserve a compliment after doing something good at our own expense).

you did a good deed. putting equality back in the mix was a kindhearted thing to do. nice job topHATslash (or should i say "ecliptics"?)

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell