silent install -- Italian speaker needed!

nasosan

I don't know what a "silent install" is. What are you trying to do?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

What language do you speak natively? Your translator is not giving a very good translation.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

No, you misunderstand! I wasn't trying to insult you. I was asking because I would like to try and find someone who speaks your language natively who could translate more completely. Your request is difficult to understand.

I'm sorry.

But I think there might be a native Italian speaker on the forum who can more easily ask you what we need to know.

No, you misunderstand! I wasn't trying to insult you. I was asking because I would like to try and find someone who speaks your language natively who could translate more completely. Your request is difficult to understand.

I'm sorry.

But I think there might be a native Italian speaker on the forum who can more easily ask you what we need to know.

:lol: not a problem!!! ;)

thanks..

but i know I can write as badly in English ... i'm sorry. ;)

I've sent a message to the fluent Italian speaker. Perhaps he will be able to help.

Ciao nasosan, dare il benvenuto a Paint.Net. Fare tuo domanda in italiano, per favore.

Kevin DiGennaro

P.S. I'm not a native of Italy my grand father is, I speak some Italian although I am not fluent in Italian. I can read it better than I can speak/type it.

I just asked him to ask his question in Italian.

P.S.S I haven't been around in a while been focusing on web design and coding, and have been using PS :( lol I swore I'd never use it, but I'm ashamed to say I have upgraded to it haha, I haven't used PDN in a while but who knows, I might come back, I always loved the program.

Kevin DiGennaro

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

ok, ecco il mio problema.

io installo paint.net (l'ultima versione) sia su Xp che su Vista in modalità automatica, unattend, con lo swicth /auto

il problema sta nel fatto che in xp tutto fila liscio senza nessun problema, mentre in vista alla fine dell'installazione mi si presenta una finestra nella quale mi viene proposto di riavviare il pc e io sono obbligato a cliccare o su ok o su annulla...

vorrei trovare un modo per evitare questa richiesta, e riavviare il pc una volta sola alla fine di tutte le installazioni dei vari programmi che devo installare.

a disposizione per ulteriori info. ;)

grazie a tutti!

Alright, I think I understand what he means: he is trying to install Paint.NET unattended (through command prompt). Everything works as expected in Windows XP, however on a Vista installation the unattended install asks the user to click Ok or Cancel on whether or not to Restart. He wants to know if it is at all posssible to skip this final dialogue screen in Vista. I think.

signature.png

Alright, I think I understand what he means: he is trying to install Paint.NET unattended (through command prompt). Everything works as expected in Windows XP, however on a Vista installation the unattended install asks the user to click Ok or Cancel on whether or not to Restart. He wants to know if it is at all posssible to skip this final dialogue screen in Vista. I think.

thats right!

but the solution? are?