A question to the mods/admins..

TopHATslash

Okay, so a few months ago the whole "TF" thing came up. Well I have been gone for a long time since the summer off and on. My computer has recently crashed, I lost all my files. Because of this, I have lost almost all of my school work (which doesn't matter right now) and all of my art work. My request is that you, please, unblock the phrase for TF so that, at least, I can post my art work that was uploaded on the site, because as of right now, the site is closing so I can't access the sigs and I have them in my gallery but the site just displays them as "image."

So, all I ask, is that you unblock the phrase so I can view my artwork to get inspired again. If anyone ever refers to the site, please feel free to insta-ban them without warning. My apologies again for the whole incident, but I just want to view my work.

Thanks,

Wes

Use Photobucket.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.