editing a shape after it has been placed on canvas

please help me on this ...

i am drawing shapes, let's say with the line/curve tool,

now i decided i want to reedit this line/curve , or even toally remove it.

How can i pick this specific line/curve and remove it , or even better, edit it - like moving it's points ?

this thing is done easily in programs like powerpoint, i imagine that it should be done here easily as well? if not , what's the recommened way to bypass this lack of feature??

Amit

Be careful about saying "That'd be easy." Rick grills people who do that and then serves them on a Kaiser roll with lettuce.

:-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

actually when I do my line drawings I use a separate layer for each line. and only merge them all together at the end. when I'm totally happy with the results. That way i can go back and delete out any I don't think are correct and add in a new layer with a redone line.

get used to working with layers. They are a life saver when trying to do line drawings. in Paint.Net.

ciao

I was telling a joke. Simon had already given you a perfectly fine answer, so I decided to add some levity to the situation. Next time you post on this forum, please bring a sense of humor. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.