BoltBait Avatar Competition

Sfifer

Awesome pictures, everyone! It will be very difficult to choose a winner. I may need all of your help!
It's hard to find a picture of the real BoltBait in a suit.

Look here: http://www.geocities.com/boltbaits/picture/

I just edited in a few more links to source pictures into the initial post on this thread. Hope this sparks some more creativity!

EDIT: Yes, multiple entries are encouraged. They increase the odds of you winning!

OH MY GOD! Boltbait at 27! :shock:

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Awesome pictures, everyone! It will be very difficult to choose a winner. I may need all of your help!
It's hard to find a picture of the real BoltBait in a suit.

Look here: http://www.geocities.com/boltbaits/picture/

I just edited in a few more links to source pictures into the initial post on this thread. Hope this sparks some more creativity!

EDIT: Yes, multiple entries are encouraged. They increase the odds of you winning!

OH MY GOD! Boltbait at 27! :shock:

I know, that is so 80s!!! Love it though, and like to see that your av suit is even real! My avatar isn't based on anything real. But then again, how could it be?

Oooh a BB avatar contest! Sounds like fun! There's lots of good ones here too :)

This might be my only submission though :|

BBav.png

It's a "modernized" version of BB's avatar. I thought about changing the face, but I thought it would put a classic flair to it and it would be more recognized.