Sign in to follow this  
survulus

Guitars

Well, nobody has posted a picture of a guitar just as practical, yet better looking, than I had. So I'm leading the challenge at the moment. Clear enough?

Ohhhhh....

I thought you meant that it was better looking than the one I posted. Which is probably priced at a good 5-6k.

It's ridiculously AWESOME. Although I'm a drummer, not a guitarist, so I have no idea how practical it would be. And to me, it looks as though the higher frets would be impossible to reach, but aesthetically, IT IS AWESOME.

uh, you know nothing about what you're saying, do you? sfifer's ibanez and my fender are both much more PRACTICAL (which is what you're saying) and both look better than that impractical piece of rubbish.

get your facts straight before arguing like a noob.

i dont think he is trying to start an argument, he has stated his opinion and we should respect that.

although yes that guitar would be terribly impractical. Most likely not designed to actually be played

oh, sorry for snapping somewhat then.

just, saying 'oh, noone's posted anything more practical and good looking so i win' is arrogant...

besides, everyone likes their own. see, i'm much more a fan of guitars that are normal shaped and just beautiful the way they are, like my fender, sfifer's ibanez, than things like the angel wing guitar or MAB's twin neck.

so really, the challenge is moot because you're always going to be winning with what you think, and i'll always be winning with what i think, sfifer and everyone else to what they think. the challenge isn't a competition, just a challenge...

Although that guitar would be very good in photo shoots.

@cazaron,

Sorry if I sounded arrogant, it was meant more in a jokey sorta way.

Well, if you can't take it, maybe you just shouldn't read this topic.

Enough bickering.

What do you guys think of this guitar?

espsword1.jpg

Well, if you can't take it, maybe you just shouldn't read this topic.

Enough bickering.

you know what? you sound so arrogant.

sfifer's doing a very good job to hold himself, i'm sure he'd quite happily rip into you.

"If you can't take it". Who do you think you are?

i've said it before, opinions are opinions, just because he thinks one is dysfunctional, or would be very difficult to play, so be it. it's not your place to slag off against him, he's right, you're being a tool in this case. normally, you're not, so i don't know what's happening here.

ease off a bit, this isn't a competition, it's a discussion. keep it friendly, or people will just ignore you completely.

The guitar looks cool, but it's very difficult to play. very showy though.

Necroposting like a pro!

Just picked myself up one of these a few weeks ago

gt_10_top_gal.jpg

It's super awesome, but confusing aas all hell. I'm still working on getting some interesting effects and whatnot. Far better than my old KORG AX5G Effects Pedal