ShK_828's Graphic HQ- 24/12/08 Scenery sketch?

ShK_828

stevensgalleru.jpg

Welcome To My Pretty Noobish Gallery

:)

Intro

Ive been using Paint.NET since September-ish '08, so im not that good, but bare with me :wink:

Some of these may be from tutorials, and i should acknoledge the people who made the tuts for some of these artworks,

so...

Thanks to the people that made the tuts for some of my artwork :wink:

I mainly prefer making, abstract art, gifs and very radom pics, like my sped pacman :D

I also sketch and do kinda cool writing :), CC (constructive critisism) would be good.

So, yeah, thats about it. :)

Abstract Art

rose6.jpgGKLGLKFJG.png

abstract3.jpg

bmwi120.jpg

WOWZERS.png

Other

flood.jpg Global Warming Anyone? :lol:globalwarming.jpgCube.pngUnlocked-1.pngfilmofcars.pngfailll.jpgasdasdf.jpgwierdsunset.jpg

Signatures & Avatars

techsig.pngsnooow.gif

lolfds.pngssssssss.pngFNGD-1.png

sigggggg.jpg

Random Stuff?

pacmanyo.gif Awesome Sped Pacman =D kirbylolwhut.png Kirby vs pacman :D

boltbait.png

wanted.pngboltbait1.pngddp.pngchinese.png

Tags (kinda?)

illum.png

WS.png

kk.pngsk.png

lulz,pdn merchandise design xD (nfs)

rawr jerseys+tshirts+pencils

ash.jpg

boltbait-2.jpg

crazymandan.jpg

davidatwell.jpg

myrddin.jpg

rickbrewster.jpg

pdnpencil.jpgpaintdotnetiswin.jpg

Real Life Sketching/Drawings

this is one of pretty proud of, it took me 2hrs, the longest time ive spent on anything drawing, xD, its a reproduction of

Staircase, by Max Dupain,for an assignment of course, i got a A+ =D, *edit*ugh, it was a massive pain uploading this, i got a bloodhound.13 corruption, and Avast! and Norton went crazy, so i deleted it, and took a new photo

artworkindeed.jpg

On the other hand, photoBucket album is here

Please Comment and tell me what i can improve :D

and thanks for looking :D

Cheers, Steven

Some pretty interesting ideas here, like your current sig, quite a crazy splatter feel to it, which is cool, though there could be a colour scheme to it? I'm not sure really.

It's a pretty cool gallery so far, the only thing I have to say is that you should just go crazy, experiment like hell. About half of my material is improvised, I'll have no idea what I'm going to create when I open PDN, and I just mess around with it until it looks nice. From what I see here they seem relatively pre-planned, which is fine sometimes, but obviously it can be fun to experiment. :) Just a few tips. Nice galelry though.

• 2 weeks later...
Some pretty interesting ideas here, like your current sig, quite a crazy splatter feel to it, which is cool, though there could be a colour scheme to it? I'm not sure really.

It's a pretty cool gallery so far, the only thing I have to say is that you should just go crazy, experiment like hell. About half of my material is improvised, I'll have no idea what I'm going to create when I open PDN, and I just mess around with it until it looks nice. From what I see here they seem relatively pre-planned, which is fine sometimes, but obviously it can be fun to experiment. :) Just a few tips. Nice galelry though.

thanks for the tips, btw, i go crazy on pdn too :D, and i nebver plan, whats there to plan about :)

and btw, new update :)

ok, and new update of sketch, didnt take that long,

i think took 3 hrs, just editing and stuff with a rubber, and i didnt use a ruler XD:

P1110002.jpg

In my opinion your skill in PDN is certainly improving, some interesting phsycadelic colour schemes in your images, which is quite good, though maybe in the future try more specific colour schemes and moods. Overall it's a nicely varied gallery. I like the skyscrapers in the water, a simple yet very effective combibation of techniques.

the only thing stopping me from posting all my stuff is .... internet usage :wink: no, im just joking :D

ill certainly think about that :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...