Is it Possible??

I Used to play a game called Stronghold 2, well i still do.... anyway im fairly new to pdn only a week or so, however my skill gets better every day. On a site related to sh2 (http://www.stronghold-knights.com) the admin posted a loading screen (you can change the default) that looked like this...

loadscreen.jpg

The question is is it possible to get that crystal effect on pdn? , after a bunch of pm's and emails i got ahold of the admin and he said he used photoshop and paint to do this but i have yet to figure out if the crystal effect for pictures is possible.

So either pm me email me (jcc.93@hotmail.com) talk to me on msn or make a tut explaining how i could do this it would be much appreceited.

First, please review rule 6 in the forum rules, as "Is it possible??" isn't very descriptive at all.

As for the picture, if you look closely at sections of the image, you can see that it's comprised of many gradients, so that is the first thing I would try using, trying it on a collage of photos arranged similar to the sample.

sorry ill make a more descriptive title next time...

View your post & hit the Edit button. Then you'll be able to type in a descriptive title.