How to Clone Yourself!

S1nthora

Nope. We don't do your work for you, you lazy bum. Read the rules, learn how to do it yourself, and we'll be glad to help you along the way. But we don't do your work for you.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Grüße S1nthora,

Ihrer Tutorenkurs ist sehr gut! Ich werde ein Foto morgen machen. Ich sehe, daß Ihrere PDN Schnittstelle auf Deutsche ist. Ich habe meine Schnittstelle auf Deutsche gemacht...sie macht Deutsche einfacher zu lernen.

(Sorry everybody...I forgot)

Your English is better than my German. i'm going to try this tommorow morning.

Tschüß!

siglk.pngsigrg.png

Wow...your german is good. I'm very suprised...

Wow...dein Deutsch ist schon ziemlich gut! Sehr überraschend.

Schön, dass dir das Tutorial gefallen hat.

Nice, that you liked my Tutorial.

Danke...I keep forgetting to make one of these (school and insomnia have been getting in the way). Still...your English is better than my German.

siglk.pngsigrg.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@bi6na5ty:

Basically, take two photos of someone in different parts of a room with a camera on a tripod. Open the photos into separate layers in Paint.NET and delete the parts between the photos.

Hi everyone

First post lol

I am trying the clone tutorial out, i get opening all the images i have three in view along the top next to the tool bar

but how do you open them into separate layers.

A dummy's explanation (step by step) please i am brand new to this, quite good with computers but an image edit virgin lol

Regards Nick

p.s after i master this bit i will prob be back for further dummy instructions

the link at the beginning of the post for the feather plugin appears to be a broken link

Edited by nickster

i have three in view along the top next to the tool bar

how do you open them into separate layers

Those are the thumbnailed tabs.

Click on the second in line, and copy the image layer:

Ctrl + A

Ctrl + C

Now, click on the first thumbnailed tab in line, and paste into a new layer:

Ctrl + Shift + V

==========================================

Repeat that for all remaining tabs, always returning to the

first thumbnailed tab in line before pasting into a new layer.

Another way is to start over with a new file and import each image file successively as a layer.

In the menu:

Layers > Import From File...

Edited by Sarkut

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I love it RedBeard! Especially that you've taken the time to change your appearance between shots. Brillig! diagona.032.png

• 2 months later...

I suppose from the perspective that the hands on the clock have changed from one pic to the next you could be right (or the fact that it only displays the correct time twice a day).

But no, that's not what I'm referring to. It's actually "missing" a small aspect of one scene that should be in the final piece.

Wow jim, that is really awesome, what I like about it is every photo have a different exposure, but you have controled that very well in the final image, great job man.

Are you referring to the left leg of the man on the far left?

The slide door on the bottom right needs some work too, I can almost see the cut line between the two images.

Edited by yellowman

Yes, it's the leg. Partof the foot is there, and part is missing. As far as the slider door is concerned, it's appearance is simply from the lighting. Nothing had been erased from that portion of the photo (it's part of the same photo of me w/the violin).