Ironman and Hulk

Minoeman

Now that's a tough one. This one might even go the full 12 rounds. The Hulk's strength at its peak, let's him smash steel, metal, iron, etc. and withstand incredible blows. So as long as he remains angry, he could give Ironman a pretty good fight. However, The Hulk eventually get's tired. What's going to happen when he turns back to David, or can he control that too? The suit Ironman uses is made from a Gold Titanium Alloy of some sort. That's not including all the powerful weapons that come with it. Then again, what if Ironman's weapons run out, or do they? I'm sure the rockets do, but what about the beam he shoots out of his chest and hands? A good shot from that would give The Hulk something to really think about, that's if he withstands it lol But if Tony Starks was using War Machine, then I don't think The Hulk would have a chance. But going back to the question, I would have to go with Ironman on the 12th round. 8)

...The Hulk eventually get's tired. What's going to happen when he turns back to David...

Hulk never turns into me. His alter ego is Bruce Banner. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

...The Hulk eventually get's tired. What's going to happen when he turns back to David...

Hulk never turns into me. His alter ego is Bruce Banner. :-)

Note the lack of the word "into". This is because the Hulk does not turn into David, but rather turns to David's awesome Back to the Future powers for support.

:P

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

aHA. I see. But do you think that the Hulk has the presence of mind to want to go back in time and kill Tony Stark's mother before he's born?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

aHA. I see. But do you think that the Hulk has the presence of mind to want to go back in time and kill Tony Stark's mother before he's born?

Not if Tony Stark' lovely assistant goes back before the Hulk and kills Bruce Banner' father before he meets his mother.

Not if Tony Stark' lovely assistant goes back before the Hulk and kills Bruce Banner' father before he meets his mother.

Actually, if either of them went back in time, they wouldn't be able to fight each other so then neither of them would go back in time.

Time travel is impossible

We should all be... Alive...

40945_1368895504325_1289821857_30902863_6462857_n.jpg

|Lightning|My Dome|Pokemon sig tut|

Wait, wait, wait, wait.

We're in a thread discussing the relative strength of a green-colored man the size of a tank with the strength of a locomotive, and a man with a fusion reactor in his chest who has compressed the combined force of an entire regiment of soldiers into one suit...

...and you're worried about time travel being impossible?

I think we need to talk about something called "suspension of disbelief..." :-P

Okay then, back to subject.

Iron man pWns all super heroes and villains!

whoooooaaaa.... hold up now. lol I agreed that Ironman will beat The Hulk because that was the original question. Now you're talking about a whole new topic/thread altogether when you say,

Even though I totally like Ironman and I agree that he is powerful and has an awesome suit and all, I don't know if I agree with you on that. There are so many others to consider. Including, The X-Men,The Fantastic Four, The Avengers, etc. However, I don't know if anybody remembers, but years ago, there was this one Super Hero/Villain (I can't remember what it really was) that called itself the "Beyonder". It was suppose to be the most powerful, Omnipotent character of them all. It was able to defeat any other that fought against it. The only one that was finally able to defeat it, was the one called "Molecule Man". So, IMHO, I'd say (drum roll) "Molecule Man" wins them all. Although I wouldn't mind having the "Beyonder's" powers because it was able to do and turn into anything it wanted to. :wink:

Wait, wait, wait, wait.

We're in a thread discussing the relative strength of a green-colored man the size of a tank with the strength of a locomotive, and a man with a fusion reactor in his chest who has compressed the combined force of an entire regiment of soldiers into one suit...

...and you're worried about time travel being impossible?

I think we need to talk about something called "suspension of disbelief..." :-P

+1 :lol:

And Ironman would destroy the hulk, and batman to boot. :)

2qkrv69.png

Okay then, back to subject.

whoooooaaaa.... hold up now. lol I agreed that Ironman will beat The Hulk because that was the original question. Now you're talking about a whole new topic/thread altogether when you say,

Woops. I wasn't paying attention... My opinion is on ironman would beat the heck out of hulk.

Whats yours?

We should all be... Alive...

40945_1368895504325_1289821857_30902863_6462857_n.jpg

|Lightning|My Dome|Pokemon sig tut|