Help needed on Manga(Japanese Comics) editing

Hi

Im currently a newbie at editing manga (japanese comics). I'm currently stuck on how to give fonts that white border.

Incase of confusion i've attached a file to show what i mean.

The "WAA" and "AAH" have white borders around them. Can this be done on Paint.net?

If so please teach me how! Many thanks ^^

21373_1d06098986400c9c304b0740b11356c6

Yup! There's a thread called "Outline Object," by pyrochild. Search for it on http://searchpaint.net.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hello, Nytingale!

This plugin should take care of your needs. Note that the text on which you would like to perform the operation on needs to be surrounded by transparency. (Usually this means creating your text on a separate layer.) To learn about layers, this page from the Help Documents introduces the layers window, and I'd check out this article to gain an understanding of the concept of layers.

If you're unsure about how to install plugins, this is the thread for you!

Edit: Yarr, David beats me by a fraction of a second!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Edit: Yarr, David beats me by a fraction of a second!

Literally. Yours came up when the page reloaded. :-) But it's only because your reply was better than mine was. ;-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.