Windows 11, Trying to use Circular Paint.net from microsoft shop (the paid for version)

Hi, 

I posted this previously from my old computer but I'm having to re do it as I had to get a new one.   Apologies if I've been extra dumb.

I have done the following steps:  Created a file directory in Documents of 'paint.net apps files', with three files - Effects, FileTypes and Shapes as directed.

I have downloaded and unzipped both the OpenLibrary files (all of them) and the Circular Text DLC and DLL into the Effects file folder.  

It's not showing in PDN program.  I am struggling to find out where PDN program is as in properties, target won't let me copy and paste the address.  I have unblocked the Circular Text DLC and DLL files.  

I'm sure I'm missing something else. 

Thanks for your help again. 

Be sure you have done this with the correct spelling:

Also, I see you also did post here.  Are you still having trouble now?

Store-Files.png

There also may be some confusion here, as there is another Circle Text which only needs the .dll's to be in the Effects Folder:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.