RAW Files

There's a plugin called "RawLoader" that will. Take a walk to http://searchpaint.net and type it in. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I tried the rawloader and it opens all my RAW files in blue.
Just the same (s. attachment) :) Possibly it depends from file's size. I have a problem with CR2 - Files from my new Canon EOS 450D (file size app. 14 Mb). The older files, which are not so large (under 10 Mb), can be opened/proceeded without this problem.

21408_4cb5dac89ae0622be1573a231b56eeb3

cu

Rene-gad

I will try a different size and see if that works.
I hope, that's a temporary problem, it will be fixed in the future version. You could take another tool, e.g. GIMP with UWRaw-Plugin - I find it good for freeware, or IrfanView, whereas here you don't have a possibility to play with the settings.

As Not-Freeware you can take Adobe Photoshop Elements (trial version for 30 days could be downloaded from the http://www.adobe.com)

cu

Rene-gad

I have adobe Photoshop CS2 but it won't recognize the CR2 files from the Xsi. I would need to upgrade to CS3 unfortunately we bought the Adobe bundle so have to upgrade the whole thing instead of just being able to upgrade photoshop. I was told by a friend to try paint. I will keep working on it and see if I can get it to work. Thanks for all the help.