Hardcore Image

Andy245

This tutorial is available as a PDF. Click here to view or download it

Okay, I was fooling around with pdn, and came across this awesome picture! Let's look at what we'll be creating:

2mhseh5.png

Note: I feathered and added my name in this picture

Now, you'll need the following pdn packs:

Pyrochild's Plugins

BoltBait's Plugins

Step 1: Use the gradient bars, set to blue, and set the alignment to 0.50.

35a3dch.jpg

Step 2: Make a new layer, set it to orange, and on the new layer, go to gradient bars and set the alignment to 0.50.

3zjpu.jpg

Step 3: Go to the layer settings for either layer, and make it negative.

vxf14j.jpg

Step 4: On the layers, make each of the layers on flames with BoltBait's flames, as shown:

359zio9.jpg

10ndus5.jpg

And you're done! Post your results of this tutorial if you could be so generous to do so.. 😎

Edited by Woodsy
PDF added
2nasl69.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't know if that's worth a tutorial considering the colors are so terrible it hurts my eyes... pretty simple though.

that is an opinion... you could possibly run a pic over it and set it to glow... mess with some gradients and get a cool effect.

and you can always change the color

Edit:EPIC

30cr5s6.png

Edited by DigitalAssassin

that is an opinion... you could possibly run a pic over it and set it to glow... mess with some gradients and get a cool effect.

and you can always change the color

So lets just point out if your going to post a tutorial somebody's going to have a bad perspective of it. The statement was simply unnecessary because criticism is supposed to be appreciated, whether harsh *Such as you are a complete novice and I laugh at your attempts to create anything* or praising *Great job, I love your work!*.

The correct response is thank-you for your opinion, I'll look at it from that angle and strive to learn something more. Instead you played a defensive view, you can do this and this and this to change what you said is wrong about my work.

Just informing you, behaving in a professional manner will grant you more opportunities to learn. And end a lot of future arguments before they begin.

Hehe, its funny to be replying to a reply to a two-year old post.

So lets just point out if your going to post a tutorial somebody's going to have a bad perspective of it. The statement was simply unnecessary because criticism is supposed to be appreciated, whether harsh *Such as you are a complete novice and I laugh at your attempts to create anything* or praising *Great job, I love your work!*.

The correct response is thank-you for your opinion, I'll look at it from that angle and strive to learn something more. Instead you played a defensive view, you can do this and this and this to change what you said is wrong about my work.

Just informing you, behaving in a professional manner will grant you more opportunities to learn. And end a lot of future arguments before they begin.

Hehe, its funny to be replying to a reply to a two-year old post.

Ok... i realize my response was... whatever. i was very tired last night and i really dont know why i got all hostile, sorry.

And yes, i agree it is very funny that i replied to a 2 year old post, again... i was very tired and didn't read how old it was. lol