Suggestion: paint.NET gallery

think76

I would be extremely interested in a sort of "portfolio section" for this forum. It would give new users the ability to see what is possible with the program, and give everyone a chance to show their work.

I do realize this was attempted in another post, but it quickly devolved into a deluge of questions for previous posters (and had very little actual content).

Are you talking about The Pictorium? If there's not enough content there for you.. add some ;)

If you're not into numbers, call me Chris!

Pictorium?

I do plan on adding content. I have a backlog of images created in paint.net, but I'm not sure where to start (without creating a tutorial for everything I've done).

Awesome! I want to see your content. You seem not to have heard of the Pictorium. It's what you were wanting but I thought you were referring to it when you said "I do realize this was attempted in another post, but it quickly devolved into a deluge of questions for previous posters (and had very little actual content)." Here is a link to the Pictorium:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1072

If you're not into numbers, call me Chris!