Abstract GlassOrb

AmadeusX

Just a minor suggestion, it would be awesome if you took the same background for the background and the iPhone.

Like this (but better): yhsjjie-41.png

And also, what's that thing on the very edge of the table?

yhsjjie-43.png

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

if i do like this:

Hidden Content:
yhsjjie-41.png

i would have to make it as a "caption mode" but now i did have desktop icons instead ;)

And for those who knows about Spirit JB for iPhone, so that was just a simple fan picture ;)

U2l6xrt.png

Now you have had a go using a picture of an iPhone why not move on to the next step and try making it yourself? There are plenty of tutorials around to help out, mostly PS ones I know but it just makes it more challenging to do and rewarding to do well. Here is one you could try -

http://www.teachtutorials.com/photoshop/1468-Good-tutorial-to-create-an-Apple-IPhone-case-from-scratch.html

Just thought I would post the link. If you don`t fancy doing it that`s fine by me.It`s just there if you need it. ;)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Helen ;) Yeah it's been a while since last one. I've been running mac in my computer. And I wont install Photoshop. And now I've got a new computer with Windows 7 running. So what I actually did after i installed Avast Anti-virus was Paint.net ;) I hope you like my old style ;) More is coming :)

U2l6xrt.png

Oh, that looks really, really good. I would've probably slightly blurred both of "you" in the background (just slightly). Otherwise, this is really nice. By the way, I like the background, too. Pretty cool.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...