Exar Kun gallery

Exar Kun

im completely new to all this so please go easy. these are all pictures of me and were edited with paint.net mostly using the tutorials on this site and some by just messing about with the tools provided. i hope you like and constructve critisism is very welcome but before you do have your say i know i should feather more,lol.

evilexar.jpg

t-sai.jpg

thematrixeffect.jpg

reptile.jpg

smokevampire.jpg

fuckeduppopout.jpg

eye.jpg

I like the smoke vampire one. It looks neat. :)

EDIT:: I'd give criticism, but I'm new as well so my criticism wouldn't help much. you've done a efw things that I couldn't figure out if I tried, lol.

I also like the first one, though around the lips looks like you cut something out? or something..it just doesn't look "normal" (if you can call any of that normal :P)

I like the smoke vampire one. It looks neat. :)

EDIT:: I'd give criticism, but I'm new as well so my criticism wouldn't help much. you've done a efw things that I couldn't figure out if I tried, lol.

I also like the first one, though around the lips looks like you cut something out? or something..it just doesn't look "normal" (if you can call any of that normal :P)

hey thank you for the comment, yeah the vampire one is a good one, actually the last one i done so u can see im improving slightly (i think,lol)

i had to cut out the lips on the overlayed texture on the first picture so the texture didnt completely cover the lips.

im lookin for ways at improving not just ways of using paint.net but also from an artistic point of view, so anything anyone can say will be appreciated :)