unlock layers

de-em

hi i wish to know why in paintnet once you get off a layer, it seems like you cant go back into that layer to edit it once again, i am looking for some sort of layer unlock feature, like what we have in other editting applications, but once you draw a a thing in paintnet, you can select that thing to move around or so...am i wrong here , someone pls show me the way

hi i wish to know why in paintnet once you get off a layer, it seems like you cant go back into that layer to edit it once again, i am looking for some sort of layer unlock feature, like what we have in other editting applications, but once you draw a a thing in paintnet, you can select that thing to move around or so...am i wrong here , someone pls show me the way

well....yes text is one of it but i think i knw why that is, i read thru the discussion but i am yet to download the re editable text plug in

the main thins is this, say i draw a rectangle and drad it to a corner of the canvas, if i have to go off to other layer and do other things, but realise i need to drag the rectangle abit more, i find out my selection tool only selects the entire canvas and not the precise rectangle i drew earlier, so issies like changing the colour and co will only affect the entire canvas and not the smal box i intend it .....hope u understand