Zwicky's Gallery - UPDATED 11 June 2010 [New Wallpaper Set]

Zwicky

galleryupdate.png

Hello everybody! I've been dormant for waay too long *4 months cough* on both the forum and Paint.NET itself. Here is a well needed update of some signatures and avatars. Enjoy! And also note the new "Zwicky Update" tag I've placed on my biggest update posts.

2u4n8js.png4r9ftl.png

Then I made a couple of stand-alone avatars, after experimenting with a popular Photoshop tutorial that involved making a Photoshop CS3 icon, using Paint.NET to do it (instead of Ps).

2jepfcz.pngxpcutw.png

That sorta led/evolved to the creation of a Viva la Vida art-inspired sig set labeled Coldplay.

2i1pfs7.png30t6wx4.png

And finally last night I created a little text sig set upon downloading some fonts onto the new computer that i just set up for the family.

wr109c.pngofiv9.png

So ciao for now, and I hope the next time you hear from me in the gallery won't be as long as last time!

retrofont.jpg

galleryupdate.png

Hello everybody! I've been dormant for waay too long *4 months cough* on both the forum and Paint.NET itself. Here is a well needed update of some signatures and avatars. Enjoy! And also note the new "Zwicky Update" tag I've placed on my biggest update posts.

2u4n8js.png4r9ftl.png

Then I made a couple of stand-alone avatars, after experimenting with a popular Photoshop tutorial that involved making a Photoshop CS3 icon, using Paint.NET to do it (instead of Ps).

2jepfcz.pngxpcutw.png

That sorta led/evolved to the creation of a Viva la Vida art-inspired sig set labeled Coldplay.

2i1pfs7.png30t6wx4.png

And finally last night I created a little text sig set upon downloading some fonts onto the new computer that i just set up for the family.

wr109c.pngofiv9.png

So ciao for now, and I hope the next time you hear from me in the gallery won't be as long as last time!

retrofont.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Raptor.

I've made a new gallery update tag, because the first one wasn't too great. The new one is simple and less obtrusive

zwickyupdate.png

instead of:

1yac2h.png

Also, what do you guys think about this avatar I fiddled with?

Comments appreciated!

transparency.jpg

retrofont.jpg

• 1 month later...

Love your signatures man! :wink: Stop by my gallery and see if you like any of my sigs. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Sure will do! Thanks for the comments everyone. Sharp gave me a suggestion for my current sig;

Try adding a simple starfield set to screen over the colorful stuff in your sig, I think it would make it look even moar awesome than it already is :lol:
so i plan to give it a try! I'm always up for improvement.

What do you guys think? I will withhold judgment til you guys give some feedback. :)

Original! (Current)

flaresig.png

Stars! Edit - faded out stars a wee bit :)

flaresigstarfieldfinal.png

retrofont.jpg

• 5 weeks later...