NFL Chatter?

cazaron

Against Detroit. Wow.. :P

I figured they'd blow 'em out of the water.

No, against Jacksonville. Detroit was their seventh; Jaguars were their eighth. And you're right, it wasn't pretty either time.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hmm, so how bout those Colts? Yeah, 8 in a row. My playoff picks from page 1 are not coming through so much.......

Oh well, I was mostly right. This is going to be a postseason to remember, especially if the Jets get in. Can you imagine Jets-Colts AFC championship? That would be sick. Favre vs. Manning.

Or chew on this:

Round 1. Manning vs. Cutler

Round 2. Manning vs. Roethlisberger

Round 3. Manning vs. Favre

Round 4. P. Manning vs. E. Manning

What a sequence that would be. Plus the Falcons in the NFC, where did that come from? And if the Jets don't make it, then I am rooting for Miami over New England, because that would be the story that the Redskins were last year, the big surge at the end. INDIANAPOLIS!!!!!!!!

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

Or chew on this:

Round 1. Manning vs. Cutler

Round 2. Manning vs. Roethlisberger

Round 3. Manning vs. Favre

Round 4. P. Manning vs. E. Manning

geez. that'd be hectic. Manning Brothers Duel. Who'd Win?

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

• 2 weeks later...
playoff time in an hour! go colts. my picks for the superbowl are carolina v colts with a colts win.

I wanted the Steelers/Cowboys in the SB, But I guess the Cowboys won't get in, So my new pic.. Steelers/Giants..Steelers win 28-3. I'm very specific, LoL.

The post above probably has crappy art.. Just look past that

:D

Well, that sucked. What a horrible time to end your EIGHT FREAKIN' GAME winning streak.......

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...