Can someone help me? (sig)

I am sorry if this is rude, because it is my first post and I am alarday asking for help, but i have a background saved for a signiture i'am makeing, and i was wondering if someone can make me some letters for it, i am very bad at it, all i need it to say is "Picc84" w/o quotation marks, hear is a picture of my background...

backgroundforsig5zi.th.jpg

(it will be bigger, is 600x200 to big?)

I am sorry if this is rude, because it is my first post and I am alarday asking for help, but i have a background saved for a signiture i'am makeing, and i was wondering if someone can make me some letters for it, i am very bad at it, all i need it to say is "Picc84" w/o quotation marks, hear is a picture of my background...

backgroundforsig5zi.th.jpg

(it will be bigger, is 600x200 to big?)

600x200 is not a good size for a sig at all. I usually use 350x100 or 380x130.

Also, I need to know where you want your name and if you have any font in mind.

dirtysignd3.png

thanks for the size advice,! also the name i belive will look nicely in the top left, and i dont care about the font, something, diffrent, not arial, or comic sans ms.

Alright, give me the background in a good size, and I'll put your name in there nicely for you.

dirtysignd3.png

I could make it for you, but it would be much better for you to learn! The sig dimensions that you mentioned are a bit big. But I'm sure you can resize and edit it so that it looks good at a smaller size! These are the steps to adding text:

1. Select the Text tool (or press "T")

SelectText.jpg

2. Enter some Size/Font/Effects/Alginment information.

SelectFontInfo.jpg

3. Click where you would like to add text.

Clickwhereyouwanttoaddtext.jpg

4. Type in your text.

Typethetext.jpg

And there you have it. Nice and simple! :D This can be done for adding text to any picture. Hope that helps. :)

If you're not into numbers, call me Chris!

http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/9660 ... sig9kl.jpg

their is the direct link to the new size, and i do not mind if you edit the flames, it was my first flames i made that coverd that amount of area, if you belive you can make them more realistic, please do...

and rubbery make shure you add somewheres "edited by rubbery" or whateva...

and thanks am... 13_15_4_14_1_18 for the ways to add text, i want to have it so that it has a garrision effect and i suck at adding them to words...