Rate-A-Song!

Kemaru

If you want to be nice, try to keep 4/10 the lowest possible score. Oh and you might also want to have a proper explanation if you're going to be impolite like that again. *gives evil glance*

Your song was good, I'm not really fond of this type of Heavy/rock popular in Nordic countries, but it was okay. Anette sounds okay and that man... well, he's okay too. As I said not really my cup of tea but it's all right. Not as good as old Nightwish, though. (Anette gtfo please, Tarja back)E: Sorry, I forgot. 8½/10

Dir en grey - THE FINAL

Too bad Kyo smokes, he's ruining that bittersweet voice of his. :| He doesn't sound that great live anymore. I wish from the bottom of my heart that he really does start a healthier lifestyle. :cry:

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

If you want to be nice, try to keep 4/10 the lowest possible score. Oh and you might also want to have a proper explanation if you're going to be impolite like that again. *gives evil glance*

Your song was good, I'm not really fond of this type of Heavy/rock popular in Nordic countries, but it was okay. Anette sounds okay and that man... well, he's okay too. As I said not really my cup of tea but it's all right. Not as good as old Nightwish, though. (Anette gtfo please, Tarja back)

Dir en grey - THE FINAL

Too bad Kyo smokes, he's ruining that bittersweet voice of his. :| He doesn't sound that great live anymore. I wish from the bottom of my heart that he really does start a healthier lifestyle. :cry:

i give it 7/10 im not Japanese but i do love the music.

rate this

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Well.. the music is hard'n'heavy, just how it should be :)

The voice is a bit too soft and melodic to fit the rough background.. I have to think of Rammstein when I hear that riff :D

And you know how Till's voice sounds.

Still a solid rock song, so 7.8/10

Levitate - Ewun, Spor and Evol Intent

This is one of the tunes that got me into DnB, it gave me goosebumps when I first listened to it..

Definitely needs a heavy subwoofer to be listened to properly :D