Sign in to follow this  
Kemaru

Rate-A-Song!

Interesting style - original - which doesn't happen to often. A bit too noisy for me though (might be my laptop speakers).

7.5/10

This is a song by Coldplay to listen to when you are about to sleep or in a bad mood. Make sure to listen from 1:45 on (when trumpets come in)

And this one is for when you get up and are a bit pumped. Make sure you use high quality speakers, otherwise it's just too noisy.

hell yeah, i like muse, i have all their albums of course, although this one isn't my favourite song, i'll give it a 7.5/10.

And i've never really liked coldplay, it's just too similar to radiohead (although let's not start a debate on that :P), so i just won't rate it...

here's The National, one of my favourite band, the drummer is totally amazing, and i like how different the singer's voice is from Thom Yorke, Matt Belamy and Coldplay's singer, how they were able to make great stuff with it.

22nd may - montreal! CAN'T WAIT!

6.5/10-(this isnt my style of music id like to point out first) it seemed a little too repetitive for my tastes and a little too minimalistic.....seemed a bit empty tbh but i like how its all put together...the drum beat sounded suited for rock music but it had the strings and piano which contrast well with it....its an alirght song....the vocals could do with some work....it sounded very bland.....

Maybe a little too loud, never liked loud music, I don't even like music with lyrics, kinda weird with that one part with the head bobbing. out of control? lol ill give it a 4/10

Welcome To Buckethead Land by Buckethead

Robot lyrics is weird but the guitar awesome!

mmh as everyone points out when rating a song, it's not my style :O

It could have been better without the distortion, not that i absolutely hate distortion but this just irritates my ears :P

but i'll give it a 7/10 anyway, it's probably good for it's style, feels original.

not their best song but one of the only who's on youtube.. it's not exactly well known.. yet..!

very nice, and I like her also for her work on The National's Boxer Album, lots of respect :) 8.5/10

here's

It's especially wonderfull when you look up the lyrics, it's surely the deepest radiohead album, incredible genius..

but the lack of a video hurts the overall score.

That's pretty stupid if you ask me, just cause they don't have a video. :P

Don't worry, I wont cause any probs here. I LIKE this thread,

Can't rate cause no sound.

Edit: Got sound, and it was a cool song. But the guys moves scared me. :shock: 9/10

Rate: Lux Aeterna By Clint Mansell no one can give this song a bad one!

If your in a hurry, skip it to 4:00.

it's a litle loo happy for my taste. still, i'd listen to it when i'm in a good mood. 5/10

i posted an amv because i considered the original video to bee a lithe too wierd (possiby incompatible with a rule or two)

Really Good song. It kinda sounds "church-ey" to me lol still 8.5/10

In the spirit of Hellsing and AMV's DevilDriver - I Could Care Less

*P.S i watched the video to this song and i think the AMV was the way to go lol :lol:. Also i was gonna choose this song anyway the fact that it is in a Hellsing AMV like yours is is a complete coincidence :D

*P.S i watched the video to this song and i think the AMV was the way to go lol :lol:. Also i was gonna choose this song anyway the fact that it is in a Hellsing AMV like yours is is a complete coincidence :D